Wednesday, January 2, 2013

AMD "Richland" to debut mid year

AMD will be replacing its current generation of A-series processors or APUs by the middle of 2013. The new processor core based on the Piledriver architecture will be called "Richland".
This new core will be produced using a 28nm process and is reportedly compatible with the current FM2 socket. Starting with the flagship A10-6800K, these APUs will feature an integrated Radeon HD 8000 core, have 4 physical processing cores, 100W, unlocked multipliers and a Turbo mode. As well as the quad core part AMD will be releasing a dual core and 3 core variant with thermal envelopes of 65W and 100W TDP. Expect the AMD A10-6800K to be available in June 2013.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy
    that I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.


    Here is my web site hpv removal Newport Coast

    ReplyDelete